Monday, August 23, 2010

Movin' and Groovin'

Today was the kickoff to "Moving Day" on Thursday. Boxes, paper, tape, trash, memories and a few tears are all part of movin' on. Many thanks to my dear friends for helping me to pack the endless china, pottery, crystal and glasses. Where did I get all of these things and why, I now wonder?
I'm pooped!  Moving is indescribable, wouldn't you say? It's like one continuous flashback as you pull a picture from a drawer or open a recipe book to a family favorite or wrap your favorite mug.
But, tomorrow will be knocking at my door way to soon and I must excuse myself to pull a hot bubble bath, to relax into the notion of what tomorrow's packing might unearth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a message if you wish: