Sunday, August 29, 2010

"I'm Not Complaining, I'm Just Reporting"

For all of the years that Tarkington Tweed/Trend was in business (21), we had a older customer named Elizabeth, who was an elegant woman. Elizabeth and I shared the same sorority at Butler and alas, a common bond, although she was a co-ed when "Hector was a pup". Anyway, as Elizabeth aged, and I would inquire how she was doing, before she would give me the low down on her health she always prefaced her answer with "Now, Kelli, I'm not complaining, I'm just reporting".
With that in mind, I am reporting that I royally screwed up my left ankle during the move. My wonderful friend and super star podiatrist, Mike Helms, wrapped and "booted" my throbbing appendage. It looks like an x-ray and MRI will be in the plans this week.
So, no worries(?) , my trip to France is two weeks away. Yikes, I've got to get hopping (literally) on getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a message if you wish: