Thursday, September 9, 2010

France v. Foot

In the case of France v. Foot, the foot was awarded full custody of me and asked that I remain in Indiana.. France will have to wait for a "foot recovery". In other words, the trip has been canceled and the foot and ankle will remain "booted" for 7-8 more weeks. The tendon is not torn, which is very good news in the long term. There are two stress fractures, however, that will need to be pampered and protected for the short term. After some excellent physical therapy, I plan be good as new.
As difficult as the decision was, and as badly as I feel about disappointing my traveling friend, Helene, it was the only decision that felt right for me. That left foot and ankle of mine will be 61 years old this month and they begged me to consider their future health. So, I did. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a message if you wish: