Tuesday, September 28, 2010

After and Before-" I just couldn't stand it a minute longer"

Have you ever had that feeling? I looked at my yard on Monday morning and I knew that I just could not stand to look at it another day. So with the help of mulch, mums, kale and Logan Chitwood, my front yard has been transformed into fabulous fall foliage! A neighbor walked by yesterday afternoon and said that the "transformation "had inspired her to make some beauty in her front yard. Nice!
Speaking of beauty, my lake view continues to inspire me. It's a good thing, as the rest of the house is still a total nightmare. But, next week the carpeting and floors will be in and then I can really start to move in. In spite of the massive mess, I feel such gratitude for my home....my place...my abode....my cottage castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a message if you wish: